Need help finding the right facility? Decide what size you need, whether you are looking for climate-controlled storage, whether you want 24/7 or drive in access to the unit. Then find the offers near you in Draper, compare prices and book the best cheap storage unit at your location.
Draper Storage Facilities
Select Draper Storage Facility
12519 S Minuteman Dr, Draper, UT 84020Tel.: (801) 571-3620
12362 S 700 E, Draper, UT 84020Tel.: (385) 275-0135
12336 S 700 E, Draper, UT 84020Tel.: (801) 285-6433
13053 S Minuteman Dr, Draper, UT 84020Tel.: (801) 523-9230
12708 S Whisper Brook Bay, Draper, UT 84020Tel.: (801) 735-4144
14039 S Minuteman Dr, Draper, UT 84020Tel.: (801) 619-1999
13084 S 150 E, Draper, UT 84020Tel.: (801) 613-7030
584 E 12300 S Ste 1, Draper, UT 84020Tel.: (801) 748-2192
14039 S Minuteman Dr, Draper, UT 84020Tel.: (385) 351-9196
65 E Wadsworth Park Dr, Draper, UT 84020Tel.: (801) 692-1474
How to find Storage in Draper, UT
If you are looking for extra storage space in Draper, UT, use our complete list of Draper storage units with prices, sizes,available facilities, and more. Find, compare, and rent storage online in minutes!
Why Draper residents rent storages?
People may rent storage units in Draper for a number of reasons:
- Moving to the area
- Leaving the area for some time, school break, for example
- Relocating business
- Moving houses, etc.
Self storage in Draper is a great option to help with any of the mentioned above needs. Renting a storage unit will help you keep your belongings safe.
How to determine what Storage you need
When choosing storage place, consider the following factors:
- Location: Choose storages nearby so that you could have easy access to your belongings.
- Drive-up Access: It’s convenient in case you are in the middle of moving and want to avoid lifting and carrying heavy things for long distances.
- Security: Look for advanced security features such as video surveillance, coded access, unit alarms, or on-site management to make sure your things are safe.
Types of Storage Units available in Draper
- Commercial and Business Storage in Draper
- Vehicle (Car, Boat and RV) Storage in Draper - indoor, covered, or outdoor
- Climate Controlled Storage in Draper
- Drive Up / Outdoor Storage in Draper
How much does a Storage Unit Cost in Draper, UT?
Storage unit prices depend on storage size, features, and availability. The average cost is $100–$300 per month. The bigger the unit is the more it costs. Booking storage facilities online provides you with about 20% discount.
Useful tips to find cheap storage in Draper
Need affordable storage in Draper? Here are a few tips to save some money:
- Rent a unit of smaller sizes, 5x5 or 5x10.
- Look for Specials and Promotions like a free moving truck, or a discount on the first month's rent.
- Choose Draper storage facilities with a sort-term flexible month-to-month lease.
Rent your Draper Storage Unit Now
Once you’ve found storage you need, reserve the service right now online on Quality Storage. It will take you minutes and you’ll get the best offers of storage units near you.