Need help finding the right facility? Decide what size you need, whether you are looking for climate-controlled storage, whether you want 24/7 or drive in access to the unit. Then find the offers near you in Raleigh, compare prices and book the best cheap storage unit at your location.
Raleigh Storage Facilities
Select Raleigh Storage Facility
10104 Durant Rd, Raleigh, NC 27614Tel.: (919) 846-2311
5212 Old Wake Forest Rd, Raleigh, NC 27609Tel.: (919) 876-4637
2800 Spring Forest Rd Ral, Raleigh, NC 27616Tel.: (919) 878-1527
1807 Capital Blvd Ste 101, Raleigh, NC 27604Tel.: (919) 755-6358
8713 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC 27617Tel.: (919) 787-0255
3450 Bush St, Raleigh, NC 27609Tel.: (919) 878-0233
1105 Corporation Pkwy Raleigh, Raleigh, NC 27610Tel.: (919) 231-6182
2007 Lake Wheeler Rd, Raleigh, NC 27603Tel.: (919) 833-5110
404 Gorman St, Raleigh, NC 27607Tel.: (919) 833-1225
3700 Banks Rd, Raleigh, NC 27603Tel.: (919) 557-6030
2004 Brentwood Rd, Raleigh, NC 27604Tel.: (919) 872-2200
315 Hubert St, Raleigh, NC 27603Tel.: (919) 755-1776
3401 Gresham Lake Rd, Raleigh, NC 27615Tel.: (919) 875-8750
5201 Departure Dr, Raleigh, NC 27616Tel.: (919) 875-8750
6912 Brigmore Ct, Raleigh, NC 27617Tel.: (919) 896-1237
915 Withers Rd, Raleigh, NC 27603Tel.: (919) 772-1257
4412 Delta Lake Dr, Raleigh, NC 27612Tel.: (919) 787-8830
9300 Fayetteville Rd, Raleigh, NC 27603Tel.: (984) 444-5398
4720 New Bern Ave, Raleigh, NC 27610Tel.: (919) 212-0323
How to find Storage in Raleigh, NC
If you are looking for extra storage space in Raleigh, NC, use our complete list of Raleigh storage units with prices, sizes,available facilities, and more. Find, compare, and rent storage online in minutes!
Why Raleigh residents rent storages?
People may rent storage units in Raleigh for a number of reasons:
- Moving to the area
- Leaving the area for some time, school break, for example
- Relocating business
- Moving houses, etc.
Self storage in Raleigh is a great option to help with any of the mentioned above needs. Renting a storage unit will help you keep your belongings safe.
How to determine what Storage you need
When choosing storage place, consider the following factors:
- Location: Choose storages nearby so that you could have easy access to your belongings.
- Drive-up Access: It’s convenient in case you are in the middle of moving and want to avoid lifting and carrying heavy things for long distances.
- Security: Look for advanced security features such as video surveillance, coded access, unit alarms, or on-site management to make sure your things are safe.
Types of Storage Units available in Raleigh
- Commercial and Business Storage in Raleigh
- Vehicle (Car, Boat and RV) Storage in Raleigh - indoor, covered, or outdoor
- Climate Controlled Storage in Raleigh
- Drive Up / Outdoor Storage in Raleigh
How much does a Storage Unit Cost in Raleigh, NC?
Storage unit prices depend on storage size, features, and availability. The average cost is $100–$300 per month. The bigger the unit is the more it costs. Booking storage facilities online provides you with about 20% discount.
Useful tips to find cheap storage in Raleigh
Need affordable storage in Raleigh? Here are a few tips to save some money:
- Rent a unit of smaller sizes, 5x5 or 5x10.
- Look for Specials and Promotions like a free moving truck, or a discount on the first month's rent.
- Choose Raleigh storage facilities with a sort-term flexible month-to-month lease.
Rent your Raleigh Storage Unit Now
Once you’ve found storage you need, reserve the service right now online on Quality Storage. It will take you minutes and you’ll get the best offers of storage units near you.