Need help finding the right facility? Decide what size you need, whether you are looking for climate-controlled storage, whether you want 24/7 or drive in access to the unit. Then find the offers near you in Helena, compare prices and book the best cheap storage unit at your location.
Helena Storage Facilities
How to find Storage in Helena, MT
If you are looking for extra storage space in Helena, MT, use our complete list of Helena storage units with prices, sizes,available facilities, and more. Find, compare, and rent storage online in minutes!
Why Helena residents rent storages?
People may rent storage units in Helena for a number of reasons:
- Moving to the area
- Leaving the area for some time, school break, for example
- Relocating business
- Moving houses, etc.
Self storage in Helena is a great option to help with any of the mentioned above needs. Renting a storage unit will help you keep your belongings safe.
How to determine what Storage you need
When choosing storage place, consider the following factors:
- Location: Choose storages nearby so that you could have easy access to your belongings.
- Drive-up Access: It’s convenient in case you are in the middle of moving and want to avoid lifting and carrying heavy things for long distances.
- Security: Look for advanced security features such as video surveillance, coded access, unit alarms, or on-site management to make sure your things are safe.
Types of Storage Units available in Helena
- Commercial and Business Storage in Helena
- Vehicle (Car, Boat and RV) Storage in Helena - indoor, covered, or outdoor
- Climate Controlled Storage in Helena
- Drive Up / Outdoor Storage in Helena
How much does a Storage Unit Cost in Helena, MT?
Storage unit prices depend on storage size, features, and availability. The average cost is $100–$300 per month. The bigger the unit is the more it costs. Booking storage facilities online provides you with about 20% discount.
Useful tips to find cheap storage in Helena
Need affordable storage in Helena? Here are a few tips to save some money:
- Rent a unit of smaller sizes, 5x5 or 5x10.
- Look for Specials and Promotions like a free moving truck, or a discount on the first month's rent.
- Choose Helena storage facilities with a sort-term flexible month-to-month lease.
Rent your Helena Storage Unit Now
Once you’ve found storage you need, reserve the service right now online on Quality Storage. It will take you minutes and you’ll get the best offers of storage units near you.