Need help finding the right facility? Decide what size you need, whether you are looking for climate-controlled storage, whether you want 24/7 or drive in access to the unit. Then find the offers near you in Little Falls, compare prices and book the best cheap storage unit at your location.
Little Falls Storage Facilities
Select Little Falls Storage Facility
209 16th St NE, Little Falls, MN 56345Tel.: (320) 632-1000
16783 Ginger Rd, Little Falls, MN 56345Tel.: (320) 360-0868
16731 Haven Rd, Little Falls, MN 56345Tel.: (320) 632-3999
11685 150th Ave, Little Falls, MN 56345Tel.: (320) 360-0968
17504 Heron Rd, Little Falls, MN 56345Tel.: (320) 632-9626
11685 150th Ave, Little Falls, MN 56345Tel.: (320) 281-1486
16597 Haven Rd, Little Falls, MN 56345Tel.: (320) 632-9294
1710 Mary Anne Ave, Little Falls, MN 56345Tel.: (320) 632-4988
Po Box 149, Little Falls, MN 56345Tel.: (320) 632-4988
12897 Highway 27, Little Falls, MN 56345Tel.: (320) 632-9271
How to find Storage in Little Falls, MN
If you are looking for extra storage space in Little Falls, MN, use our complete list of Little Falls storage units with prices, sizes,available facilities, and more. Find, compare, and rent storage online in minutes!
Why Little Falls residents rent storages?
People may rent storage units in Little Falls for a number of reasons:
- Moving to the area
- Leaving the area for some time, school break, for example
- Relocating business
- Moving houses, etc.
Self storage in Little Falls is a great option to help with any of the mentioned above needs. Renting a storage unit will help you keep your belongings safe.
How to determine what Storage you need
When choosing storage place, consider the following factors:
- Location: Choose storages nearby so that you could have easy access to your belongings.
- Drive-up Access: It’s convenient in case you are in the middle of moving and want to avoid lifting and carrying heavy things for long distances.
- Security: Look for advanced security features such as video surveillance, coded access, unit alarms, or on-site management to make sure your things are safe.
Types of Storage Units available in Little Falls
- Commercial and Business Storage in Little Falls
- Vehicle (Car, Boat and RV) Storage in Little Falls - indoor, covered, or outdoor
- Climate Controlled Storage in Little Falls
- Drive Up / Outdoor Storage in Little Falls
How much does a Storage Unit Cost in Little Falls, MN?
Storage unit prices depend on storage size, features, and availability. The average cost is $100–$300 per month. The bigger the unit is the more it costs. Booking storage facilities online provides you with about 20% discount.
Useful tips to find cheap storage in Little Falls
Need affordable storage in Little Falls? Here are a few tips to save some money:
- Rent a unit of smaller sizes, 5x5 or 5x10.
- Look for Specials and Promotions like a free moving truck, or a discount on the first month's rent.
- Choose Little Falls storage facilities with a sort-term flexible month-to-month lease.
Rent your Little Falls Storage Unit Now
Once you’ve found storage you need, reserve the service right now online on Quality Storage. It will take you minutes and you’ll get the best offers of storage units near you.