Need help finding the right facility? Decide what size you need, whether you are looking for climate-controlled storage, whether you want 24/7 or drive in access to the unit. Then find the offers near you in Boston, compare prices and book the best cheap storage unit at your location.
Boston Storage Facilities
Select Boston Storage Facility
100 Widett Cir, Boston, MA 2118Tel.: (617) 269-6330
7 Fid Kennedy Ave Ste 3, Boston, MA 2210Tel.: (617) 790-3092
182 Paris St Apt 1, Boston, MA 2128Tel.: (617) 648-6555
380 E St, Boston, MA 2127Tel.: (617) 268-8900
41 Norwood St., Boston, MA 2122Tel.: (617) 533-7415
1 Federal St Fl 2, Boston, MA 2110Tel.: (617) 854-8910
95 Topeka St, Boston, MA 2118Tel.: (617) 427-4401
100 Southampton St, Boston, MA 2118Tel.: (617) 445-6776
290 Southampton St, Boston, MA 2118Tel.: (617) 858-5530
205 A St, Boston, MA 2210Tel.: (617) 367-7233
985 Massachusetts Ave, Boston, MA 2118Tel.: (617) 442-5600
175 Tremont St, Boston, MA 2111Tel.: (857) 241-3815
How to find Storage in Boston, MA
If you are looking for extra storage space in Boston, MA, use our complete list of Boston storage units with prices, sizes,available facilities, and more. Find, compare, and rent storage online in minutes!
Why Boston residents rent storages?
People may rent storage units in Boston for a number of reasons:
- Moving to the area
- Leaving the area for some time, school break, for example
- Relocating business
- Moving houses, etc.
Self storage in Boston is a great option to help with any of the mentioned above needs. Renting a storage unit will help you keep your belongings safe.
How to determine what Storage you need
When choosing storage place, consider the following factors:
- Location: Choose storages nearby so that you could have easy access to your belongings.
- Drive-up Access: It’s convenient in case you are in the middle of moving and want to avoid lifting and carrying heavy things for long distances.
- Security: Look for advanced security features such as video surveillance, coded access, unit alarms, or on-site management to make sure your things are safe.
Types of Storage Units available in Boston
- Commercial and Business Storage in Boston
- Vehicle (Car, Boat and RV) Storage in Boston - indoor, covered, or outdoor
- Climate Controlled Storage in Boston
- Drive Up / Outdoor Storage in Boston
How much does a Storage Unit Cost in Boston, MA?
Storage unit prices depend on storage size, features, and availability. The average cost is $100–$300 per month. The bigger the unit is the more it costs. Booking storage facilities online provides you with about 20% discount.
Useful tips to find cheap storage in Boston
Need affordable storage in Boston? Here are a few tips to save some money:
- Rent a unit of smaller sizes, 5x5 or 5x10.
- Look for Specials and Promotions like a free moving truck, or a discount on the first month's rent.
- Choose Boston storage facilities with a sort-term flexible month-to-month lease.
Rent your Boston Storage Unit Now
Once you’ve found storage you need, reserve the service right now online on Quality Storage. It will take you minutes and you’ll get the best offers of storage units near you.