Need help finding the right facility? Decide what size you need, whether you are looking for climate-controlled storage, whether you want 24/7 or drive in access to the unit. Then find the offers near you in Guilford, compare prices and book the best cheap storage unit at your location.
Guilford Storage Facilities
How to find Storage in Guilford, CT
If you are looking for extra storage space in Guilford, CT, use our complete list of Guilford storage units with prices, sizes,available facilities, and more. Find, compare, and rent storage online in minutes!
Why Guilford residents rent storages?
People may rent storage units in Guilford for a number of reasons:
- Moving to the area
- Leaving the area for some time, school break, for example
- Relocating business
- Moving houses, etc.
Self storage in Guilford is a great option to help with any of the mentioned above needs. Renting a storage unit will help you keep your belongings safe.
How to determine what Storage you need
When choosing storage place, consider the following factors:
- Location: Choose storages nearby so that you could have easy access to your belongings.
- Drive-up Access: It’s convenient in case you are in the middle of moving and want to avoid lifting and carrying heavy things for long distances.
- Security: Look for advanced security features such as video surveillance, coded access, unit alarms, or on-site management to make sure your things are safe.
Types of Storage Units available in Guilford
- Commercial and Business Storage in Guilford
- Vehicle (Car, Boat and RV) Storage in Guilford - indoor, covered, or outdoor
- Climate Controlled Storage in Guilford
- Drive Up / Outdoor Storage in Guilford
How much does a Storage Unit Cost in Guilford, CT?
Storage unit prices depend on storage size, features, and availability. The average cost is $100–$300 per month. The bigger the unit is the more it costs. Booking storage facilities online provides you with about 20% discount.
Useful tips to find cheap storage in Guilford
Need affordable storage in Guilford? Here are a few tips to save some money:
- Rent a unit of smaller sizes, 5x5 or 5x10.
- Look for Specials and Promotions like a free moving truck, or a discount on the first month's rent.
- Choose Guilford storage facilities with a sort-term flexible month-to-month lease.
Rent your Guilford Storage Unit Now
Once you’ve found storage you need, reserve the service right now online on Quality Storage. It will take you minutes and you’ll get the best offers of storage units near you.